I can't believe my baby is nine months! He is huge! One of my girlfriends just had a baby, and I went to lift up the carseat and had to check if her baby was inside. It was so LIGHT. And the baby WAS inside!!!
Dang. I hate how fast they grow up.
Weight: 20.28lbs 46%
Height: 30.31in 96%
Lets just say Micah was one proud daddy to when he heard how tall Graham was.
-Graham is crusing around the house. 80% of the time he is already "bear crawling" with one leg.
-Graham pulls him self up at to stand next to tables.
-Graham loves to give big, open mouth kisses. OVER AND OVER.
-Graham is the happiest baby when he wakes up.
-Graham LOVES Roxy. They taunt each other all day long.
-Graham is on the same sleep schedule, that I try hard to maintain... 12 hours at night and two naps at about 1-2 hours.
-Graham loves his cousins and loves to watch them play.
-When you smile and Graham, he will turn his head shyly away.
-Micah can make Graham laugh the hardest.
-Graham loves to cuddle. All of his baby sitters tell me that is their favorite part of Graham.
Now, some mothers might think this is obscene, but this is a private blog and I want to document this for historical purposes, so get over it...
Graham has thunder thighs and a big bum, the best part is he is only 9 months and he is riddled with cottage cheese. When I showed the picture to Lindsey, her response was, "Oh, poor kid has a high crack like I do."
Love my little Grahamy.
1 comment:
Cutest bum picture ever!
Post a Comment