Friday, January 8, 2010

A New Year, A New...

Ah...Oh how I LOVE new things. I LOVE new clothes. New shoes. New cars. New handbags. I think I like new things because its clean and you can organize it a bit. Therefore, I LOVE New Years. So, here is a new blog look. Please keep in mind while reading my blog that I consider this my journal and scrapbook. I say and post things that I want to remember, and so many of the things might seem trivial or very personal to most.

As for new goals, I don't quite enjoy New Year's Resolutions. I tend to make goals for myself all the time. I must get this from my father. I inquired what his new goals were, and he said, "there are too many to count." Since I know my father, I know this to be true. He has spreadsheets upon spreadsheets of goals.

My dad took Lindsey and I out to dinner at his favorite restaurant, IHOP, on Monday. Apparently this was a way to find out what our New Year's Resolutions are. Lindsey had good ones. My dad only gave me one...which will be revealed to all in time...

Even though I love new years, I don't know if there has ever been a better year for my little family than 2009 was. Here is to hoping 2010 brings great things. Maybe even another little baby;)




No comments: