Monday, January 18, 2010

It's My Party...

In Micah's family we have dinner together on the second Sunday of the month. I am in charge of the January and July dinner. I am not a big cook, so its very low key. Since January is Micah's birthday, I try and do something special, and take the Peterson's out to the skating rink. It was a hit again this year. Everyone but Matt was there. All the kids have a great time, and I think the adults did too. Take a look... (PS Thanks to Laura for providing some of the pics.)

Tanshyle, Matt, Holynd, Micah and Beck. Matt and Micah had a dance off with the kiddos. Beck was very serious the entire time. I wish this picture showed his face a little more.


One of the birthday girls.


Classic Danielle.


Taylor and Hailey playing games.


Drew, Brandon, and Talei watching everyone coming down the drop slide. The best was when Dustin (Danielle's fiance) went down and almost took Drew out.


Cutie Talei. She ate dinner next to Micah and I. I don't think I had ever heard her speak before this point.


Taylor and Beeg getting hit with balls in the blast zone. I have to say I am pretty proud of my dad. He works so hard at creating a fun environment for children. He took a chance with the new blast zone, and I think it was brilliant.



No comments: