Beck and Easton...Best Buds!!!
Most people know that I am a huge family gal! I have had a really hard time without both of my sisters in Utah, so I was so happy to have the Evers come out for Easter! Jackson and Creighton are just the best. Jackson is so cuddly and I love to hear him talk to me. Creighton is all full of energy. He is always into something. I just love them. Then there is little Easton. He is three months older than Beck. He is full of the most darling little smiles and laughs. It is so cute! I cannot wait until Beck is three months! My sister is so supportive. She is making the most darling baby blankets. (Checkout her blog at 4everstichin.blogspot.com) I love spending time with her. And then there is my brother in law, Mitch. I need a whole post to talk about my love of Mitch! He is fantastic. Easter was awesome with them. The Easter Bunny bought the boys fun things that they loved to show me. But...the big thrill came when we did the "big kids" hunt. Its a fantastic tradition where the inlaws...Mitch and Micah fill tons of eggs with pieces of paper with amount of money on them. We are talking .25 and .50. However, there is two big money eggs. One with $50 and one with $20. Jordan, Allie, and I are all very competitive. With Lindsey in Italy, Jordan's fiance, Melyn, was in charge of collecting eggs for Lindsey. Melyn didn't have a chance. Henderson's are very competitive. Especially Allie. Usually you don't have a chance against her. Well...Allie did collect the most eggs. Her basket was filled. Melyn got the fewest...which I am sorry to say Melyn, but it was what I expected. What I didn't expect was that Melyn would find both of the two big money eggs! All I can say is that Lindsey is a lucky dog. Here she is in Italy, having the time of her life...and Melyn hands her $76 from the Easter egg hunt and Lindsey didn't have to lift a finger. Oh well! Its still a great tradition!
3 comments:
Jos! I found your blog, and I love it!! I'm so glad you came in today!!!! I still can't get over how cute Beck is!!!
i'm just going to be glad for next year when i get to fill the eggs :) it was very fun to be in the hunt though. i was shocked i got the $50 one!!!
yea, i found you! oh what a cute blog...your easter is so funny! i love it. it was fun seeing you today. let's get together soon.
Post a Comment