Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Can't Play Hard Enough...

The summer has been flying by.  The boys and I seem to be on the go all the time.  Here are a few things we have been up to...

 Everything Super Heros.  Beckham literally dresses up as a super hero at least once a day.


 I cut my hair.  It has been SO MUCH easier to dry, but I miss my long locks.


 Beckham and I have gone on a couple dates to the movies.  This time we went to Brave.  Beckham does not understand how to talk quietly in a movie theatre and will sit there and repeat his favorite lines.


 Popcicles and Ice Cream galore.


 After I got out of the shower, I found Graham with crayon all over his onesie.  When I asked Beckham what happened, he said that Graham is a super hero and super heroes have marks on their shirts.


 We have been out to the rink a couple times.  This last time I decided to let Graham play in the water.  He LOVED it.


 Both boys have been LOVING the swing set.  Beckham loves to play in "the fort."  He typically wants to take all of his blankets and pillows up there.  Meanwhile, Graham loves hanging out in the swing.


 We LOVE hanging out with the Evers boys.  Jackson and Creighton are magical with Graham.  Graham really is spoiled with attention when they are around.


 Broken valves.  I seriously think we have to fix a broken valve every year.  I have no idea how long this one has been broken, but I think its been broken for some time.  Nevertheless, we finally got them fixed.  And the biggest bonus?  My sprinkler guy fixed three different areas that I had to hand water every other day.  I am so excited about my new sprinklers!


 Beckham is starting a new session of swim lessons.  Courtney is awesome.  After 5 lessons, Beckham is swimming without floaties!  I love watching him do his strokes.  He calls them his "Thor Arms."  Today, Allie was out swimming and Beckham said, "Aunt Allie, you have good kicks."


 Here I am with the 5 boys taking them to pick Grandma up from the airport.  She went to visit uncle Jordan and Aunt Melyn.


 We have been to the zoo a couple times.  The boys love it.  I love the workout I get, and Beckham makes the funniest comments at the zoo.


Here, Beckham is trying to convince me that the giraffes want him to come and play.   Those poor giraffes want nothing of the sort.


 I have finally decided not to get up so early on Saturdays.  Since Micah still goes into work, in order to get a work out in, I take these two boys and I run down the street and then basically walk up Creek Road.  It is so dang hard pushing these two.


 We broke our rule of not allowing Beckham at restaurants, and took Beckham to his favorite, Old Spaghetti Factory.  He ate really good, but we found him licking the gold railings.  Gross.


Monday, I took the boys swimming with there cousins.  It didn't work out the best.  Twice we were asked to leave the pool because of rain.  Boy

3 comments:

anya said...

love this summer re-cap! I have decided that next summer we need a swing set at our house!

Annie said...

Cute cute haircut!!!

The Brown's said...

You guys have been busy! Love your haircut! I also chopped mine-it was constantly in Zac's face whenever I would try to feed him. So much easier now! Happy Summer!