Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Week We Saw the World...

My sister is an AMAZING mom.  I don't know how she does it.  Allie's boys were out of school last week, and she made a list of all the fun things she wanted to do with the boys... movie, museum, City Creek, Papa's place, swimming, aunt Josie's house, color Easter eggs, Dinosaur museum, and picnic at a park.  Not only did she do almost all of these things, but she continued to run a successful business.  In fact, last week she was highlighted on a little craft blog groopdealz.com, and sold over a hundred of her recipe cards!!!  Seriously, she is amazing.  Me and my two boys tagged along most of the days.  I have to say, by Thursday, I gave up.  Too much running around.  BUT...our boys can never say we never did anything fun.

Saturday, we went to uncle Matt L's (not to confused with uncle Matt W., Matt P., or Matt E.) lacrosse game.  I have been to a couple, but most had not.  The boys loved it.  Beckham wanted to sit on the lawn by boys from another team and at one point he insisted he needed to go on the field and play because "he was big just like the boys on the field."  Unfortunately uncle Matt didn't get to play much.  Uncle Matt is one of the top rated players...and lets just say...a little violent.  The day before he had too many penalties and cut a kids face open so his coach was "playing head games" with him.  (We actually saw the kids with a bandage all over his face.)...

Beckham running away from us most of the time...


Toy from one of our stops at McDonalds...


Friday night we went out to the boys favorite restaurant, Old Spaghetti Factory.  I LOVE this picture.  This is exactly how it is between Graham and my dad.  Graham just lights up.


Tuesday we went down to the Children's museum.  Graham loved getting one on one attention from Nana...




While down at City Creek, we went over to the temple grounds.  Allie and I were amazed at the spirit, just being on the grounds.
 After City Creek, we went to lunch with Lindsey.  She was pretty excited.  She has been begging us to come and go to lunch with her.




Coloring Easter eggs...


As you can see, these were just a few of the things we did.  Such a crazy, busy, fun week.  Don't get me wrong, but next timeI think I might limit the number of "fun" things a do in one week;)

Loves,

Josie

3 comments:

Lynden and Lyndsay said...

I am so jealous that you and Allie are so close! I cant wait for the day my sisters have kids and we can do stuff like this together! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!

anya said...

what a fun and exhausting week! i am such a dud sometimes. you and allie rock it!

M & T Peterson said...

There are so many Matt's!