Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hop, Hop, Hop...

What a fun Easter weekend we had.  For the last couple weeks, I have tried explaining to Beckham what Easter is.  I never realized what a hard concept Easter is for a child.  Christmas was much easier.  Anyway, Micah and I wondered what EB would do about an Easter basket for Beckham.  Beckham was told that he couldn't go poo-poo in his pants or the Easter Bunny wouldn't be able to come...well...you know how that went.  EB ended up coming but Beckham did have to give mom and dad a couple of the goodies until he starts wearing underwear again...

  Beckham reading the clue to wear his basket was hidden.


Micah's Basket.  Had to post this, mostly because of Roxy.  She was happy to sit next to the basket and searched everyones for hidden treasures for her.

Beckham fond his basket...


Graham was so funny in this picture...


We were headed to Allie's ward for church and we were running REALLY late, but I had to get picture of my cute boys all dressed up in their Easter best.  The pictures might not have turned out the best, but they will do...




After church we took pictures of all the boys, minus Graham who was sleeping...


We headed over to my parent's for brunch and then the little kids had an egg hunt.  They were so excited...







Me and my sista's... (Where does Lindsey's tan come from?)


Shortly after, we had the Henderson "75th" annual egg hunt.  This year, Jordan chose Micah to run in his place.  Probably not the best idea because Micah was not wearing shoes for running.  Lindsey was also at a disadvantage.  Allie may not have reminded her to change after church as part of strategy.  Don't worry, I brought my fastest running shoes...


This year, my dad and Matt had to the hide the eggs.  Mitch was at his calling and Micah was running.  I kinda missed them placing the eggs...


I was super fast and found the most eggs by far!!!...


Lindsey trying desperately to get an egg off of the pool cover.  Good thing she wasted so much time on an egg worth $.25...
I may have found the most eggs, but my sisters definitely bested me when it came to counting the loot.

After, we headed Peterson's.  Before dinner the little kids had an Easter egg hunt.  There were so many eggs!...
Holynd (her headband was to die for!), Sloane, Liv, Marley, Laura's nephew, and Beck.

By this point Beckham was pretty good at the hunt...



Happy Easter!

Loves,

Josie

1 comment:

anya said...

i love reading about your adult hunt every year! what did you score? who got the golden egg?

ps i love your dress! where did you find it! I want it!